Opinions??

3:35 PM Posted In Edit This 4 Comments »
I am about to start a new project. I have some beautiful acrylic cameos that I want to use with a necklace. So yesterday I bought the size 8's I need to go with it. Now I need to pick the size 11's to compliment it. I picked out a silver lined orange... but in case that doesn't go well I also picked out some gold colored seeds. I plan to use a gold tinted drop to embellish the cameo when it's finished. I'm just not sure on the orange. I have another orange seed, but it's pretty blingy.. almost neon and shiny. I thought it was too much. Thoughts? Does the orange I picked compliment the cameo and the 8's?

4 comments:

Ellen said...

No opinion really as I never wear orange but I do think a little of the orange to accent the rest will work for you..

ThingsTreasured said...

I haven't started beading round the cab yet, but for the chain I opted for two tones of cream (almost identical) and a row of the sparkly orange. It's looking pretty so far. :D

Campbell or @FELTit or Designs by Anna said...

If you use the orange sparingly...the top bead of a picot around the edge, or an occasional bead in the strap....otherwise the orange seeds will compete with the cameo for attention IMO.

ThingsTreasured said...

I decided to go pretty sparingly on the orange. I haven't tackled the cameo yet but the necklace part is coming out nicely. It should be on the blog sometime this week (I hope!)